Statement of Circumstances
Tatura Milk Industries – Northern Victoria and Riverina NSW
This Tatura Milk Supply Agreement is for the supply period commencing on or after 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022 and applies to farmers with a dairy farm located in the following Milk Pick Up Regions who meet the Statement of Circumstances below.
Milk pick up Regions: Local Government Areas; Victoria Greater Shepparton, Moira, Campaspe, Gannawarra (east of Kerang), Wangaratta, Indigo, Ballarat. Southern NSW specifically; Murray, Berrigan, Corowa.
Milk Volume Required: 150ML
Statement of circumstances;
- Current Dairy Food Safety Licence
- Compliance with legislation in relation to milk production, including environmental/effluent management and animal welfare
- Historic compliance with Bega Cheese, Tatura Milk Industries or BDD (formerly LD&D Australia Pty Ltd) quality standards and quality assurance programs or proof of compliance with another processor’s quality standards and program
- Commitment to Occupational Health and Safety for Bega Cheese, Tatura Milk Industries and BDD farm staff and contractors
- Safe and efficient tanker access and logistically efficient collection for Tatura Milk Industries, Bega Cheese or BDD
- Sufficient production capacity for a minimum milk collection 500L (milk no more 48hrs old)
- Meets assessment and verification checks
- At the time the farmer offers to enter into this agreement, Tatura has not already entered into sufficient milk supply agreements to meet its demand for milk