Statement of Circumstances
Bega Region NSW – Bega and Bodalla
This Bega Region Milk Supply Agreement is for the supply period commencing on or after 28 June 2021 to 26 June 2022 and applies to farmers with a dairy farm located in the following milk pick up regions who meet the Statement of Circumstances below.
Milk Volume Required: 15ML
Milk Pick up Regions: Local Government Areas; Bega and Eurobodalla.
Statement of circumstances;
- Current Dairy Food Safety Licence
- Compliance with legislation in relation to milk production, including environmental/effluent management and animal welfare
- Historic compliance with Bega Cheese, Tatura Milk Industries or BDD quality standards and quality assurance program or proof of compliance with another processor’s quality standards and program
- Commitment to Occupational Health and Safety for both Bega Cheese, Tatura Milk Industries and BDD farm staff and contractors
- Safe and efficient tanker access and logistically efficient collection for Bega Cheese, Tatura Milk Industries or BDD
- Sufficient production capacity for a minimum milk collection 500L (milk no more 48hrs old)
- Meets assessment and verification checks
- At the time the farmer offers to enter into this agreement, Bega has not already entered into sufficient milk supply agreements to meet its demand for milk